Tuesday, September 16, 2014

hey there!

My first blog. Ah! I think this is really cool. Honestly, I’ve thought of creating a blog long time ago. But, I guess I wouldn’t have most time spending to writing and I don’t always have an idea to talk about. People may get easily bored and I would just speak nonsense. But, actually I’m in education course. Therefore, there’ll be a time where I need to make a blog soon, I guess.

Really, it’s come true. Through this class, academic writing, I really need to opened up a blog. True. The teacher said practice makes a perfect. Long time ago, during my school lifetime, I do love essay. When I had homework related to writing,  it would be my favourite task. I would hurriedly finish my essay because I have some much idea to talk about. I love reading and I gained many ideas but my problem is only that I’m not elaborate much.

No comments:

Post a Comment